*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778348-The-Hilarity-of-Snow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#778348 added March 23, 2013 at 10:54am
Restrictions: None
The Hilarity of Snow
The March 23, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Write about the funniest thing that ever happened to you. Whoever makes me laugh the most wins! *Laugh*

I believe that God loves laughter.

I believe that God has a sense of humor.

I believe the divine Creator enjoys
seeing human beings laughing and smiling.

I believe that laughter and humor
are spiritual attributes,
which,
like tests and difficulties,
help polish the mirror of the soul.

What was the funniest thing that ever happened to me? This is a difficult question to answer because a lot of funny things have happened to me over the past 66 years, 2 months, and 29 days. Another reason this is a difficult question to answer is that I am still alive and I suspect the funniest thing has not happened as yet. As long as I am alive there is still the possibility of something funnier happening.

What was the funniest thing that ever happened to me? Considering all the funny things that have happened to me, I know that the funniest thing to happen to me, up to this point in my life, had something to do with either food or an animal. It could have been an incident that caused me to laugh so hard, I shoot milk, soda, or coffee out my nose. I think I must look hilarious when the liquid I am drinking shoots out when I am laughing hard.

What was the funniest thing that ever happened to me? I think I will go with an animal incident, but not the one with the one with Midnight and his stress incontinence. All though, I have to admit that having a cat pee on me when I was attempting to put him into the carrier to take him to the vet had to results in someone laughing five or six minutes. Not me at the time, but the farther I get away from that incident the funnier it becomes.

What was the funniest thing that ever happened to me? I will go with the sparrow in the house. I think the bird came in through the open patio door and flew into the living room thinking it could get out. I did not know the bird was in the house until I saw the cats chasing something around the living room drapes. I went to investigate and found a sparrow attempting to hide or get away from the cats. I was laughing so hard I almost did not catch the bird, I really would not have matter if the cats caught it because, even though they knew they were supposed to chase birds, once they caught them they did not know what to do with them. However, since I did not want the cats to find out what they were supposed to do with birds, I had to catch the sparrow and take it outside. Once outside the sparrow flew away.

Thought of the Day: The reason angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly. - G.K. Chesterton

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778348-The-Hilarity-of-Snow