*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781354-Having-it-all
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#781354 added April 25, 2013 at 1:25pm
Restrictions: None
Having it all
The April 25, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
What does "having it all" mean to you? Is it attainable?

At first glance, having it all implies that someone is wealthy, beautiful or handsome, and famous. There was a time in my life when I would have accepted that definition of having it all, but the older I get the more I realize the wealthy, beautiful, and famous people are probably not any happier then ordinary middle class or poor folk. In fact they may not be as happy because beside the regular worries that all human beings share, they have the added worry of material wealth. They have to worry about who is out to steal their hard earned or maybe not so hard earned money. In addition, they have to worry about people invading their privacy and, therefore, must hire body guards.

For me having it all suggest a well rounded life. You have enough money to pay your bills and put food on the table without worrying where you are going to find your next meal. A person who has has it all live a life that is challenging enough to keep mind and body active without causing too much stress. A person who has it all has discovered his or her spiritual path in life, as well as, companionship. A person has it all takes the takes the changes and chances of outrageous fortune as a part of the ever expanding joy of life. A person who has it all has a positive attitude and does not fear death. A person who who has it all develops his or her talents while accepting failure and success as stepping stones to the creativity. A person who has it all accepts sorrow and joy as a part of life, but know that happiness is a spiritual attribute and not always dependent on present events.

Nightingales have it all,
that' why they sing
in the summer, fall, winter, and spring.

Joke of the Day: "I used to have it all, but then I forgot where I put it." - Author Unknown

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781354-Having-it-all