*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782381-Dimensional-Evolution
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#782381 added May 11, 2013 at 8:03am
Restrictions: None
Dimensional Evolution
Dimensional Evolution

If we try and envision the conditions in a laboratory in which life was created the evidence suggests that those conditions were much different from the world we live in.

Physicists theorize that there are other dimensions in the physical world that surrounds us. One example they give is a dimension like the inside of a cacoon where the world view is one that develops from what such an existence would be inside a long narrow cylinder.

Taking this as a starting point, what would life, if it existed, be like in such a place?

Now if life evolved in such a place on an order similar to our own, the day would come when they would crack the bulkhead door at the end of the cylinder to get a sense for what was going on outside.

Isn’t this exactly what we are doing in exploring Mars. That the environment was too hostile outside and they realized that to discover the world beyond they needed to create some vehicles suited to exploring and returning the findings to the dimension. So given the resources they had and their understanding of chemistry they made a bio organism. At first these organisms were simple but as time went on they produced vehicles that were more and more sophisticated. Isn’t this exactly what we are doing with the Mars Rovers. They started out primitive but are evolving as humanities insatiable hunger for information expands to meet our ability to gather it.

This is humanities contribution to the Life Model.

In conclusion the hypothesis is that life came from inner rather than outer space and evolved from organisms originally designed to gather information and resources. That these organisms had a design module that enabled it to change the DNA code on the margin and adapt to changing conditions. However major design changes were not evolutionary but rather artistically or functionally driven in the same sense that we see product improvements and enhancements added to the robotic devices we send into space.

© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782381-Dimensional-Evolution