*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782432-Backtracking-the-Threads
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#782432 added May 12, 2013 at 8:12am
Restrictions: None
Backtracking the Threads
Backtracking the Threads

If you want to know where we came from then look to where we are heading. There seems to be this great mystery in people’s minds as to the origin of life. We are following what I call to be “The Life Model.” We are doing what life is designed to do. The purpose of life is to change the Universe and in this Dimension as well as others that Physicists are showing that exist with a mathematical certainty, forces are at work driving the light of the sun and the darkness of the elements in directions that will speed up the snails pace of the Natural Default.

The Natural Default is what will happen if life takes no action what so ever. If life fails to intervene something will happen and that is the Natural Default. The sun will gradually dim, or maybe a bigger comet will strike the earth like the one that finished the dinosaurs.

So what is life? Life is the consequence of taking the elements, making a membrane, and into that injecting the energy of the sun. Life is like a bunch of little light bulbs scurrying around this planet. It is the synthesis of light and matter. Where it originated can be determined by backtracking on three threads. What we are doing, where we are heading and the evidence of what we know.

What we are doing: What we are doing is following the Life model. Living things do two things. They gather information and resources. They are curious and have needs. What we do illuminates who we are and where we came from. For example the development of the computer is simply an extension of the way our brain works.

Where we are heading. We are heading into the universe. The universe is a hostile place and we will be creating primitive life forms to go places we can’t or don’t want to risk our lives going to. This is evidenced by our exploration of Mars using the Rovers. These machines are primitive mechanical life forms. (They have a membrane and use energy and are designed to gather information and resources.)

The evidence of what we know: We are on the verge of discovering where we originated. This is that there are other dimensions to the world we know than the one we are familiar with. We are perched on the edge of a rock with a spectacular view of the universe. There are however other dimensions around us that see things from a different perspective. These are being described as worlds like the inside of a PCV pipe. What would such a world be like? Think of a PCV pipe buried in a dung heap that is warmed indirectly by the earth and absorbs heat and chemicals through a plastic membrane that allows the elements to seep down like drops of water in an underground cavern. In such a place, the world is much different than what we imagine. Consider however what would happen if a life form came to be in such a world that evolved to a level similar to what we know in our own dimension. In such a world chemical sequences would be understood with the same intuitive acceptance that we give to trees and rocks and babbling brooks. How cool is that?

© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782432-Backtracking-the-Threads