*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782999-Sunday-Review-and-a-Free-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#782999 added May 19, 2013 at 10:34am
Restrictions: None
Sunday Review and a Free Day
It's Sunday, May 19, 2013, the prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Blog. Tell us about your week. Include your favorite blog entry from your fellow challengers from the preceding week and, most importantly, why.

And the prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Today's a free day with no prompt, so blog on whatever your heart desires and have a beautiful day!

*Books1* My favorite blog entry for the week of May 12 to May 18, 2013 is "This one's about boo-kays and stupid. by Fivesixer .
*Books2* I created the following item "City Vampire for Round Five of "Invalid Item. This week I am working on the Round Six entry.
*Books3* On Saturday, May 18, I discovered another stupid thing I did. For the entire week, I did not wash the coffee cup I use to reheat leftover coffee in the microwave and as a result I have coffee stains in my cup that I may not be able to get out.
*Books4* I review these stories (among others) "Invalid Item by Uncommonspirit and "The Things They Abandoned by Vacant Vagrant .
*Books5* For the second week in a row, I bought cold cuts from the deli section when I went to the grocery store on Friday. I know I do not need the salt, but I wanted cold cuts this weekend to eat. This may very well be another stupid thing I did; however, I will not know that until I see if my feet and legs swell from retaining the salt.
*Books6* On Sunday, May 12, I visited Mom's grave and said a prayer for the departed. Then on the afternoon of Wednesday, May 15, I attended my grief counseling meeting.

The weather in Las Vegas for the week of Sunday, May 12, to Saturday, May 18, was sometimes nice and sometimes otherwise. We had some triple degree days with wind, which causes the blow dryer effect. The mornings and evenings were cool, with birds singing all week long.

Thought of the Day: "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~ Flash Rosenberg

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782999-Sunday-Review-and-a-Free-Day