*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784618-Blogging-Circle-of-Friends
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#784618 added June 10, 2013 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
Blogging Circle of Friends
6/10/13


Blogging Circle of Friends prompt is "What would you like to be different about BCOF, if anything? If you don't want anything to be different, what's your favourite part?"

I like everything about BCOF except for the image prompts. However, I've seen that it's been done away with. I usually get excited about seeing what prompt I get to write about next, and I love getting comments on my entries. I still have got any comments on a past entry titled "Interview with a Clown". It was my favorite.


Here was the image for today.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


I couldn't tell what this was............ I guess I'm not that bright........... I'm usually told that I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.


News in my world!

My mom and I have been practing on the song "Looking For a City" by The Goodmans. We are going to sing that song at the benefit concert at my church to raise money for the mission trip to go to Canada. This concert will be Thursday night.

I'm going through this big change for reasons I won't discuss here..... Sometimes, I just wish people would like/love me for me....... I don't expect others to make huge changes for me......... I like/love them for who they are............

Some of the changes that I'm making aren't that bad........... As a result, I've also learned a lot about various subjects like music and poltitics.

I can't wait to go to Canada in July (6th-13th). I've never been out of the country before. I also like the fact that I will be telling other about God too.

© Copyright 2013 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784618-Blogging-Circle-of-Friends