*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785237-Change-Let-It-Happen
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#785237 added June 21, 2013 at 12:47am
Restrictions: None
Change, Let It Happen!
06/20/2013



Blogging Circle of Friends prompt "Can people change? (did you change; views, philosophies,routines,countries etc)"


Yes, people can change. It doesn't happen overnight. I think that's what people seem to forget. If you just open up the Bible, you'll read it all over it. Saul became Paul, the woman at the well, Mary Magdelane (I think that's how the name is spelled), and most importantly, when Christ gave his life for us was the biggest change of all.....

I think people (including myself) tend to what it to happen right now and want instant gratification. Hey, we're only human, right? I also think that people are afraid of what the change may bring. Maybe, you don't like what change brings and don't want to see what's before you.

Dr. Phil made a comment similar to this......."People tend to have their minds so stuck on what was until they refuse to see the changes happening before them." Now this isn't an exact quote, but I think this is the case for most people. I know I've been like that before.........

I will warn you if you go about a radical change. There will be people who won't believe it.......Others will even critize you for it because it's not what they are used to........... People often cling to the idea that they already have of you............ Don't let that get you down.....Keep striving to be a better you.............. If the people around you refuse to see it, just keep on keeping on........ God will see it, and He sees everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


News In My World!

I don't have much to say......... My finger is a little better tonight......... I'm behind with reviewing and editing my novel........ I'm just depressed right now........... I know that I have to keep telling myself that God is with me and will see me through this because He wouldn't have me to go through anything that I can't handle................

© Copyright 2013 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785237-Change-Let-It-Happen