*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785505-It-Takes-All-Kinds-and-Being-Judgmental
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#785505 added June 24, 2013 at 10:41pm
Restrictions: None
It Takes All Kinds and Being Judgmental.
6/24/2013


Blogging Circle of Friends prompt is " Which are more important in the world: writers and thinkers or scientists and inventors?"

I think it takes all kinds to make the world go round. Everyone has their own unique talents and abilities. Without all four of them, we would have nothing. A writer inspires a thinker, then a thinker inspires inventors who often inspired and work with scientists. It a complete circle that helps make the world go around...........


Your 2 Cents prompt is "Explain why or how you are judgmental."

I used to be really judgmental when I was in my teens and twenties. I used to be a real snob to people who weren't like me, and I also used to think that never did anything wrong......

Since I've rededicated my life to God, I've seen the error of my ways. We aren't supposed to judge any one because no one is perfect. We are all sinners and have come short of the glory of God.

There are two sayings that keep me from being judgmental.

1. When you point your finger at someone, there are always three pointing back at you. (My grandmother told me that one, but it didn't stick with me until I was almost 30.)

2. There's something about that person that I don't like about me...... Dr. Phil said that one, and I think it is so true. We need to look within ourselves before we judge others.


News In My World!

I'm watching "Under the Dome" on CBS. It's based on a novel by Stephen King. It's been pretty good so far.

I also read a good cookbook today. It's called Entertaining: Inspirations For Your Table.

© Copyright 2013 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785505-It-Takes-All-Kinds-and-Being-Judgmental