*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785361-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#785361 added June 22, 2013 at 6:17pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
I made it through, but it was tough. Last week was a real messed up week, lots to do, constant running, and little sleep. Friday I thought, would be a day to rest up some. That did not work out at all, and it turned out to be a day to really wear a person down. Then, just when I thought I would get to bed in time to snatch a quick three hours of sleep, my brother shows up.

It was nice to see him, and it's been a while, but why does it work out like it does? I was so tired I could not focus, and had to kind of rush him out the door. Of course, had he desired to stay, I would have made accommodations. Then, after he is gone, a short hour of sleep and back to work. And it was a busy day, too.

I did get a couple hour nap in after work, and being so tired, I did not even hear the noise of the cleanup going on outside. My brother is going to stop on his way back through, tomorrow, when I have more time and will not be so tired. So, it is working out.

Now, I have a little time, lots to do, and I'm not feeling like doing any of it. Rhonda gets done tonight at nine thirty, so we will be home earlier and can get to bed earlier. I do not have to go in to work until eight tomorrow, so I will not have to get up so damn early, either. Then, I will get done around one, I think and hope to catch up with my brother for the afternoon.

He mentioned getting a room, so I may go visit him there until Rhonda gets done with work, at eight. I hope the place has a pool and hot-tub, I could sure go for a nice swim and a soak for my achy muscles.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785361-Saturday