*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785387-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#785387 added June 23, 2013 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Once again, I'm just about to get ready for work. I don't know if I will get back in here or not, I have not heard anything back from my brother. We had talked about getting together this afternoon, but I don't know for sure when he will be back through the area.

I sent a text, thinking maybe he would text me back or call, letting me know what time he is planning on coming back through and if he was going to stop in or if he wants to meet in town someplace. That's the hard part with both my older brother and my younger brother, they never keep a person informed about things, and the plan is constantly changed.

So, will he be back in time to get together, or not? Will he stop by here or am I suppose to meet him in town? I did tell him I got off work at two and had the afternoon, but we have to be back to work by eleven tomorrow. I don't know if that registered or not. Knowing my brother, he will be calling about the time I go get Rhonda, or after we get back home and are settled in for the night.

Other than that, it's rainy and wet out, so maybe the yard traffic will slow down. Yesterday was a crazy day for work, so a slow one would be nice.

It did turn out to be a slow day, in comparison with yesterday. It was busy enough to make the time pass by fast, but not one of those run your butt off days. Allen seems to be doing pretty good with everything, and I'm hoping I can start training him in on nights this week, and maybe have him close one night on his own.

Cassie is doing great, but she is still having some issues on the side. It's not work, but some personal things she is dealing with, along with some medical issues. I think  a big part of it is just not eating all day at work. She's a petite lady as it is, and if she is not eating anything much before work, then going on zip at work, it could be causing some trouble for her.

I have to go pick Rhonda up in a little bit, then we are suppose to go over to my younger brothers for some pictures while my older brother is in the area. After, we are planning on getting together with my older brother for a bit, do some catching up between him and I, and give Rhonda and him a chance to get to know each other a bit. They have met only once before, and that wasn't a very long visit either.

I know it sounds kind of rude to ditch the younger brother, but it's not. Them two spent the weekend together at a wedding I could not attend, do to work. It's just that I know my little brother, and he tends to hog the attention, if he and I are both together, he always has. So, since they had the weekend, we will oblige them with a visit, get some pictures and then head out. We will meet up with my older brother a little later, visit and spend a few hours, then we have to get home and get to sleep so we can be back to work tomorrow.

He's staying over tonight, at a hotel, and wants to get a hot-tub in his room. I'm thinking a nice soak in the hot-tub will feel real good after not having a day off in almost two months. So, I may just take advantage of the situation and enjoy myself. We also have a bottle of wine to enjoy, but if I get too relaxed and drink too much wine, we may just have to get a room of our own for the night.

Well, it's that time. I'm looking forward to just getting out and about for a little while with my wife, it's been a long time.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785387-Sunday