*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786642-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#786642 added July 12, 2013 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Well this is different. I'm home and writing in here with time to spare; Rhonda isn't even home yet. I got done at work and made some copies, posted the new schedule, and dropped off the plates, and was still home by noon, or just a little after.

I did take a nice nap, too. I was so tired and it felt good to snooze a bit. Then I got online and did my thing, and now, here I am, in here writing this without having to hurry, or be half asleep.

It's kind of nice, and I think I can get used to this real fast. I would have time to do things around the house, get out fishing with Len, and even spend time in here, writing, reading and reviewing.

Now, it's just a matter of getting a few days off, and I should be good to go. I do have to work out the schedule, since I was kind of thinking of having the weekends off, but it should work out fine. It may have to wait till after double coverage is done before we can get two days off in a row together, but it should work fine.

Now, it's time for Rhonda to pull up, so I will end this and go spend some time with her, too.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786642-Friday