*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787401-The-House-of-Snow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#787401 added July 24, 2013 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
The House of Snow
The July 24, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
You win a contest to build your dream home. Tell us all about it. What features will it have?

*House* The House of Snow is a ranch style house with only two staircases. One staircase goes to the attic and the other to the basement.
*Doorb* This house has three bedrooms, with a bathroom for each bedroom. In addition, each bedroom will have a door that opens either into the backyard, front yard or garage.
*Doorbl* This house has a kitchen-breakfast room combination with a door exiting into the backyard from the breakfast room.
*Doorbr* This house has a dining room with a sliding door that opens onto a patio.
*Doorgr* This house has an entrance hall that opens onto a huge front porch.
*Dooro* This house has a hall leading to the bedroom plus a bathroom that opens onto the hall.
*Doorr* This house will have a huge living room with a fireplace at one end.
*Doorw* This house will have a home office built in a huge oak tree growing in the backyard. The office will have every modern piece of technology, including a bathroom.
*Doory* Everything in and around this house will run on solar power with panels on the roof.
*Door* This house will have a prayer or meditation garden close to the tree that contains the home office. This garden will have a fountain and a pool with fish.
*Books6* Every room in the house of snow would have a bookcase containing books, with the main libraries in the living room and the office.
*Home* This house will have a vegetable garden and an orchard.

Food for Thought: "A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body." - Benjamin Franklin

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787401-The-House-of-Snow