*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787738-Open-Your-Eyes-and-Be-Home-Again
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#787738 added July 29, 2013 at 7:38am
Restrictions: None
Open Your Eyes and Be Home Again
Open your Eyes and Be Home Again



July 28, 2013

One of the earliest things children learn is a place called home. My one and one-half has heard "one little pig that goes wee we whee all the way home." I had one of those whee moments early in the week. My grandson had just had an accident. I took care of every Tuesday and this is was the first time that he gifted me with the opportunity. It had been well over twenty years since I changed a diaper and was wondering if I would have what it takes to accomplish the mission. In desperation I called my son and his wife. I was only hoping that they would tell me where the pampers were. I could not find them anywhere. There was no answer. I looked around and had one of those insightful moments. "Aha he wear cloth diapers. My grandson was more than amused that his grandfather was cleaning all the poop off his butt. It was of those kodak moments. After it was over I had a better idea what Jesus meant by washing the disciples feet. Joshua had all kinds of tricks he was learning. He needed help and I was able to be there for him. How can any of us want for anything less.

It is Sunday so I should share my story about opening my eyes. I wear bifocals and wow those glasses are expensive. I lose a lens and am searching for hours for that lens at work. It occurs me to pray to God to open my eyes. I started singing the Christian hymn about Opening my eyes so I might see.......Fifteen seconds later I found my lens. I could not wait to get home and share the good news. I ofter heard that home is where the heart is. As I learned with my grandson Josh and my glass lens, home is a place where God says I am availabe here for you.
OPEN YOUR EYES THAT YOU MIGHT SEE!!!!
Like |
Comment

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787738-Open-Your-Eyes-and-Be-Home-Again