*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787741-Where-Did-My-Ring-Go
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#787741 added October 7, 2013 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
Where Did My Ring Go?
Where Did My Ring Go?


I sit at my computer as if I am looking at a mirror. It is kind of like mirror, mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all? Instead I am left wondering about the whereabouts of my wedding ring, which is usually on my left hand next to my pinky finger. I walked into work and noticed my left hand was naked and there was nowhere to hide. I was at the same work place that I lost my lens. At first glance I just needed to ask God to open my eyes. It took a different form. I used the warehouse cameras to see that I did not have the ring at the beginning of evening shift and I did have the ring as I left early at 6am in the morning. I am frenetic. My wife is already asleep by this time getting ready for another work day. I call several family members and tell various workers and all they know to do is to tell me I will find it. As I type, I am still looking. It is curious to see the jokes that God plays with us. I hope to let you know more about the ring later. For the moment I am ringless. I guess that means nobody better try to call me on my phone.

Several hours later as I awoke from slumber I found my ring on the floor next to my wife's side of the bed. It left with me a message that dreams do come true! I am glad for the connection that calls us together. In the course of missing each other. She is back to work. There is a reminder that love can be recovered. It is only a heartbeat away.

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787741-Where-Did-My-Ring-Go