*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787755-Serial-Experience-Part-one---Decisions-Decisions-etc
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#787755 added July 29, 2013 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
Serial Experience: Part one - Decisions, Decisions, etc.
The July 29, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Serial Experience! -Part One- Recall a recent monumental decision you had to make recently. On the first day (today), share with us the decision you made and the outcome of your choice. Was the outcome generally good or bad? On the second day (tomorrow), you have a chance to make a different decision. If you choose to change your decision, write about how that choice would affect your life now. If you decide to stay with the decision you made, explain why.

All I seem to be making lately is decisions and the most recent decision I am not sure of the outcome yet. I know that I hope the outcome will be, I hope that the bank accepts one of the short sale offers for the house. If the bank accepts the offer then there is a good chance for me to receive $3,000 in government money to pay rent on an apartment. If the bank does not accept one of the offers then I have another option, which I do not want to discuss at this time.

I was having second thoughts about the short sale, but I cannot live in this house forever with paying the mortgage. I have to either sell it or let the bank take it and I do not want to let the bank take it unless there is no other option. I have had all sorts of advice from people telling me I should wait or I should sell. I got the feeling I should not wait, so I decided to sell. I even changed real estate companies because I got a bad feeling about the first one. Today, I am satisfied with the decision; that does not mean I will be satisfied with it tomorrow or next week, but it is too late now to change my mind because if I do not attempt do something then someone else will do it for me.

I need to think about tomorrow's entry and consider what I would do if I were to make a different decision. Perhaps between now and tomorrow I will figure out some more options that I could have chosen. The one thing I do know, is that I do not like this house anymore. I do not like living in this big house without my mother. I do not like the thought of moving somewhere that I cannot have a pet, but that is a different story and I may discuss it as part of tomorrow's entry.

Food for Thought: "In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility." - Eleanor Roosevelt

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787755-Serial-Experience-Part-one---Decisions-Decisions-etc