*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788359-Carspeak
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#788359 added August 7, 2013 at 6:58am
Restrictions: None
Carspeak
August 7, 2013

I realize that Carspeak is not a familiar word to many. For persons like my sons and myself it is a language from another world. I went to my eldest son's house to look at his 1998 Toyota Camry and get a flat tire off to see if it could be patched up. I had recently been in a car accident and was hopeful to use his car as a potential replacement until we could afford something better. I called my son, the musician to make the job easier. My wife came along for the ride. We started the project at around four thirty. We hemmed and hawed trying to get the tire off the passenger front tire. The scissor jack kept falling off as we attempted to get the nuts on the tire loose.The nuts seemed frozen on. My wife came to the rescue with a a pipe as a lever the car was off in a matter of a minute or less. My eldest had a hammer and the job was done. The starter still needs to be replaced. My eldest and I have been watching Utube. The guy on the video said it too him no more than forty five minutes to replace the starter.It took us that long to get the tire off and repaired so that the car could live to tell the tale. According to him it was easy. If only that guy could see us wrestling to get that tire off. Now if we could only get the car to talk with us and let us in on the best way to get it back on it's wheels and on the road.

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788359-Carspeak