*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788467-Ups-and-Downs
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#788467 added August 8, 2013 at 7:47pm
Restrictions: None
Ups and Downs
August 8th, 2013

Hello World,

I thought life would be smooth until I woke up and put my feet down and began the day. My life seems to be that way. I come up out of my mother's womb and am put down in a bassinet. I learn to walk and run ready to fly away and then find myself falling down. I can get to feeling I have the world by the tail and then take a closer look at the world and see there is a lot more work to do. It is not enough to feel better. I want others to know what it means for one to know "it is well with my soul". Today was no different. I was helping get my son's car up and running. My friend and I got a new battery and starter and it ran. Praise the Lord. Then we smelled rubber, a screech and smoke coming up out of the engine. I guess that tomorrow will be another day to see what the world will offer. There is the joy of the roller coaster ride. I can only pray that I can hang on until the end. Among screeches, smoking and smells seeing that a God of love is forever waiting to embrace me and others.

Sincerely Yours,

Drifter

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788467-Ups-and-Downs