*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789642-The-Cards-We-are-Dealt
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#789642 added August 24, 2013 at 6:27pm
Restrictions: None
The Cards We are Dealt
August 24, 2013

I wake up to a blank screen and work is just around the corner. It used to be that the blank paper called and now it is a computer screen(scream). I just woke up from my pre-work nap. I have my sister in mind. We are very close and different at the same time. I am the one who left home in search of better things. She chose to stay and lives in a beautiful mansion by the Atlantic Ocean in Plymouth, Massachusetts. I have come to the conclusion that neither of us has life any better or worse that the other. If one considers only the outside(worldly perspective), you would think she won. After all I am in a small shack in Kansas trying to survive. In our younger years me and sis were always playing cards. I would much rather think that we have been dealt cards and we do not know who will win or lose. We only know that we do the best we can with the cards dealt. One of the games we played a lot was war. It was a game that communicated the highest card wins. I would much rather think that at the end our wars will be compared only to find out that we both won!!!

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789642-The-Cards-We-are-Dealt