*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790746-13-Wishes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#790746 added September 6, 2013 at 7:41pm
Restrictions: None
13 Wishes
WDC Birthday Blogging WEEK! The September 6, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
If you could have thirteen wishes, but each wish has to benefit a DIFFERENT person (one person can be you), what would you wish and for who? (This is your chance to do a lot of good in the world *Smile*)

Thirteen wishes to bestow love's gifts,
Upon a pain filled world.

*Giftb* My wish to benefit a newbie to writing.com a 12-month basic membership.
*Giftg* My wish to benefit my brother, Tom, who is an artist a year's supply of multicolored duct tape.
*Gifto* My wish to benefit my neighbor Joe would be a lifetime supply of fresh fruits and vegetables.

*Giftp* My wish to benefit someone celebrating his or her writing.com anniversary a 12-month upgraded membership.
*Giftr* My wish to benefit my brother, Frank, who is a writer a year's supply of paper for his printer.
*Giftt* My wish to benefit my friend Aleda would be an all expense paid vacation around the world.

*Giftv* My wish to benefit a the host of a contest on writing.com a 12-month premium plus membership.
*Giftw* My wish to benefit my sister, Faye, who is a waitress a lifetime supply of gas for her truck.
*Gifty* My wish to benefit my friend Joanna would be a brand new computer systems with cloud storage.

*Cake* My wish to benefit my doctor would be the deed to a new and up-to-date (state of the art) medical office building.
*Cake2* My wish to benefit my half-sister would be a trip to visit all of her relatives on both sides of her family.
*Cake3* My wish to benefit my friend Alice would be a new electric car.

*Balloonv* For myself I would wish for a 12-month premium membership to writing.com.

Thought of the Day: “Wish on everything. Pink cars are good, especially old ones. And stars of course, first stars and shooting stars. Planes will do if they are the first light in the sky and look like stars. Wish in tunnels, holding your breath and lifting your feet off the ground. Birthday candles. Baby teeth.” ― Francesca Lia Block

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790746-13-Wishes