*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790955-so-little-for-so-much-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#790955 added September 15, 2013 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
so little for so much ...
Note one:
Frankl.

Every now and then, an original idea pops into my mind.
My mind should be a fertile place for ideas to grow, as the saying goes;
"The most beautiful of lilies grow in the deepest of muck."
and my mind is filled with muck - wall to wall (or is that ear to ear?) and top to bottom.

A while back the idea of 'freedom' landed into my mind.

Freedom has been in my life a lot.
I was born through the actions of men and women fighting for a free world (World War 2);
Then I grew up in freedom as my parents fought for their own freedom (divorced);
Out of my own free will, a marriage was arranged for me, and all the trimmings which came with such, arrived on queue.
Again the struggle for 'freedom' came into my life, as one group took on the other group for equal and just opportunity, and used the word 'Freedom' freely.
About 'freedom', many long discussions have been held under fig trees by men who had nothing else to do.
Even today this concept is on the forefront where one group decides about freedom and the meaning of it.

Then it dawned on me a while back, "Freedom, true freedom, comes with much responsibility." and this week someone used a quote, and I realized, those old men under the fig tree already had a good idea about it.

Viktor Emil Frankl, M.D., Ph.D. (26 March 1905 – 2 September 1997)



That dog again:

Those two dogs are sure about one thing, they will never be kicked here.
Other than that, there is no food, no freebies, nothing - only water, that is it.
And yet they return. Things must be real bad over there.



Family and other people:

A strange family is the company I keep. This is never what was planned, there was I, learning from the mistakes of the past (not my past, I have not learnt anything to date) and the kids were disagreeing about 'his', 'hers', and 'theirs'.

Somehow we got involved, somehow our characters were on the cutting block, opened for all to see, warts and all ...

... and this by the new lady of the house of my ex-son-in-law - which makes her what ?

Needless to say, we have less people to buy X-mas presents for.

Sundays:

♫♪Never on a Sunday ♫♪ goes the song.

Sunday is the first day of the week for some people, for other it is the seventh day.

Non the less, it is another day of the week, and somehow, it feels different.

This means much to some and little to others.

And we are willing to fight to the death about this.


friggatriskaidekaphobia - another story

Freaking Friday the 13th

It's something like deja vu, it may have been there all the time, waiting to happen, then it did happen !

Somehow, this was predicted as an unlikely accident to happen, and then it did happen.

A car went through the gate - as in sideways (smash, crash, boom) this gate is part of the issue in my 'road story'. It seems no one was hurt except the gate. The full details are not yet known.

Creepy. I tell you ...

to be cont.



© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790955-so-little-for-so-much-