*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791035-Wildcard-Monday-Twenty-Four-Hours-of-Memories
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#791035 added September 9, 2013 at 1:51pm
Restrictions: None
Wildcard Monday: Twenty-Four Hours of Memories
The September 9, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
You have 24 hours to do anything you want with whomever you want. Money is not an obstacle. What would you spend your day doing?

Who would I spend 24 hours with if money were no object? I have no idea. I would want to spend time with someone I had something in common with, which would leave out most of my family. I suppose I could choose one of my brothers and their families, at least we could go sightseeing and not have to worry about what we do not have in common. I like sightseeing. I like going out to eat, but I do not think I could sustain 24 hours of restaurant hopping.

I know I would not choose an old flame because most of my past romantic interest are either dead, alcoholics, or worse. Then there is the possibility that if an old flame found out money was no object, he would want me to support him the rest of his or my life. I have not intention of supporting anyone except myself for the rest of my life. All right, I have to admit that I am a bit bitter about romantic interests, but that comes from being learning the type of men I am attracted to and being burned.

I think picking a family member to spend 24 hours with is the best idea, but we would have to go to a place with a lot of activities. California and Colorado have great sightseeing attractions. Since money would be no object, my sister and I could go to Chicago, New York, or Disney World. I would want to go some place we could enjoy ourselves without getting into deep psychological or philosophical conversations. My sister and I are on good terms, so I do not want to screw that up by taking a conversation where neither of us wants to go.

I am not sure I could deal with my entire family in one place for 24 hours. I love my family; however, I am also glad we live in different cities. I know that sounds odd, but as I wrote before we have very little in common. Perhaps we would have more in common if we got into deep discussions, but I doubt it. More then likely and conversation that got into anything other then children, sightseeing, or food would end up in everyone giving everyone else the silent treatment. The only thing I want to create with my family is 24 hours of fun memories.

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791035-Wildcard-Monday-Twenty-Four-Hours-of-Memories