*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791382-Funny-Friday-The-Top-Ten-Reality-Shows-of-the-Future
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#791382 added September 13, 2013 at 9:24pm
Restrictions: None
Funny Friday: The Top Ten Reality Shows of the Future
The September 13, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Reality TV. Go ahead, make fun of it. You know you want to. In your post, list ten humorous ideas for reality TV shows. Bonus Points if you can weave something about Friday the Thirteenth into your answer. *Smirk*

*Block* Friday the Thirteenth: Is it unlucky or lucky? Only the contestants know for sure. In this show, which airs every Friday, thirteen contestants who are afflicted with triskaidekaphobia,1 paraskevidekatriaphobia,2 or friggatriskaidekaphobia3. Each contestant has to do thirteen things that they would normally not do on a Friday or on a Friday the Thirteenth.

*Blockb* Finding Little Foot: This show takes place on Mars, with a group of cryptozoologist4 looking for a creature that the Martian colonist claim is breaking into their Quonset huts. The foot prints this creature leaves are about the size of a one year old child. Those who have seen the creature claim that it is green and hairless. Some say it is naked, while others claim it is wearing various colors of body suits.

*Blockbr* Asteroid People: This show takes place in the asteroid belt and follows three families of miners in their quest to mine mineral and precious metals.

*Blockg* Scavenger Hunt: Follows a group of photo journalist time travelers looking for the most dangerous scavengers in Earth's past and future.

*blockgray* Keeping Up with the Lunatics: Follows a family of Lunar colonist coping with life on the moon.

*Blocko* Cave Makeover: Takes place on the moon where each week a group of interior designers from earth attempt to make over the cave of a Lunar colonist so that it resembles a house on Earth.

*Blockp* Reconstituted Kitchen: Each week a chef demonstrates how to make reconstituted meals taste like a gourmet food.

*Blockr* Living in Cloud Nine: Each week this show looks at different family that live in the clouds of Venus.

*Blockv* Switching Planets: Each week this show picks a family from Earth to switch places with a family colonizing another planet or moon in the solar system.

*Blocky* What's your Planet: A matchmaking show that arranges dates for people from different planets.

Food for Thought: "In a deep metaphysical sense, all that is conditioned is illusory. All phenomena are literally 'appearances,' the outer masks in which the One Reality shows itself forth in our changing universe. The more 'material' and solid the appearance, the further is it from reality, and therefore the more illusory it is." - Annie Besant

Footnotes
1  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskaidekaphobia
2  http://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/buzzword/entries/paraskevidekatriaphobia.h...
3  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th
4  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptozoology


© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791382-Funny-Friday-The-Top-Ten-Reality-Shows-of-the-Future