*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791789-Day-24-Alive
Rated: E · Book · Contest · #1915339
30 Day Image Prompt Contest: 30 days, 60 image prompts and 227K worth of prizes!
#791789 added September 18, 2013 at 2:06pm
Restrictions: None
Day 24: Alive
She wrapped her arm around his thin shoulders as much to stop his shivering as her own. "It's ok. We're alive."
He said nothing as he draped his arm around her in mirrored comfort. "They're all gone." He murmured quietly to the sea before them."
She said nothing, at first. Finally she said. "We're here."


------------------
Prompt: two kids looking over ocean with arms around each other.
Thoughts: first was thinking two kids ship wrecked on the beach but then started thinking about tiny humans, century old adults in child bodies type deal, oooo the possibilities....
Excess: She wrapped her arm around his thin shoulders as much to stop his shivering as her own. "It's ok, we're ok. We're alive." 23
He said nothing as he draped his arm around her. 33 Probably didn't want to seem like the needy one and so showed her the same gesture. They 50 knew way more than their 55 small bodies suggested. "They're all gone." He murmured quietly to the sea before them."
She said nothing, not trusting her voice and not wanting to sully the moment. Finally she said. "We're here."
© Copyright 2013 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791789-Day-24-Alive