*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792592-All-about-the-children
Rated: E · Book · Entertainment · #1932477
It is a waste to ignore the musings of the mind.
#792592 added September 29, 2013 at 3:00am
Restrictions: None
All about the children
Parents are a the most human of all human beings. They have a big heart, a big love for their children, a bigger responsibility when it concerns their children. Parents do not (and never will, if they can help it!) get angry. Okay, they do, but within a few seconds they are in tears, and with a whole love in their heart, they have forgiven their children. Parents do not have the heart to relinquish their responsibility of loving and guiding their children. Parents are always there, in the background, in the mind, in the heart, taking care of their children and loving them most of all. Parents may have some doubts about their children, but in their hearts they know and believe their children will be a responsible adult, prepared and ready to shoulder their own duties. Whatever reasons children say they hate their parents, are part and parcel of growing up and they do not actually hate them -- because parents are always there, always in the background, just waiting for their children to be aware that parents are there and will always be there, looking after them, praying for their success, guiding them, and if opportunity presents, parents are there to assist their children when they err or make a mistake.

To the children of today, my advice to you is: love and obey your parents. You may think they are strict, they are narrow minded, they are selfish but look again and more closely because there are your parents, always at the ready to assist you, to help you through any hardship you may encounter, to love you and love you more until their breath is taken away from them.

Children, love and obey your parents!!!

© Copyright 2013 elephantsealer (UN: liliapadwes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
elephantsealer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792592-All-about-the-children