*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793022-Letting-Go
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#793022 added October 2, 2013 at 3:39pm
Restrictions: None
Letting Go
October 2, 2013*Peace2*

I am convinced that there is nothing more difficult that letting go. A few minutes ago I did my foul shot ritual. I had one of better rounds. Without letting go of the ball to see whether I could get it into the basket I would never know if I would ever get it in again. I recall a supervisor my the name of Carol. She took one shot with a nerf basketball, she never took another one. This brings me to the whole idea of growth inducing activity. Here are a list of my on going struggles.

1. Letting go of my children. I guess once a dad always a dad. My youngest will graduate college in about six months. We have been growing distant of late. Recently I was confronted with the expense of paying for her cell phone.

2. Determining whether to let go. I am very glad to help my ex sister in law Eileen. It seems strange at times. My guess is I have letting go issues with my ex-wife, which are not as nascent as I thought.

3. Letting go of stubbornness. I hate to go to the doctor. The only problem is that I will run out of medicine for asthmatic conditions. I can alreadyfeel my chest tightening. In a few minutes I will be headed to the doctor. Who will finish my blog entry whiile I am gone?

4. Letting go of stuff. There is so much stuff in my house. There is enough to sink the boat that my grandmother came over in. I admire the fact she could take just what she needed as she left Sweden for America. Too much baggage.

5. I recently found out a car I bought only has five cylinders out of six that work. I just bought the car and we have little money. I bought it from my son. Now what do I do?

6. I am still letting go of family issues I have no control of back East, where all my extended family are. Mom has COPD issues that will not go away. Let go and Let God is a lot easier said than done.

7. The last I will end with is letting go of a job or at least stress related to it. I have had the job for almost eight years. I recently had an interview with another organization to do Senior care giving. Unfortunately the new job has NO benefits. Yes letting go!

8. Right at this minute my fingers need to let go of the keyboard so that I am not late for my doctor appointment. Goodbye!!!*Laugh*


© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793022-Letting-Go