*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793450-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#793450 added October 6, 2013 at 10:04pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
I don't know if you noticed the time when you stopped by this entry or not. Of course you probably didn't pay any attention, and even if you did, it would not mean anything much. Unless, you stop by often and always check to see the time, then you may have noticed that it's before seven in the morning instead of around seven at night, or later.

Usually it's late by the time I finally get an opportunity to come in to WdC and do anything. Time has been very scarce for me all summer, and even before it was pretty limited. Now, I am starting to see more time to do things, but I have so much to do from my lack of time that it seldom makes a big difference as far as when I get to come write a little.

Today, I'm up at six instead of three, and I have a little time before I have to be at work, so I decided to come write a little in here, just to get that morning time stamp in. Of coarse, I do have to keep this short since I need to get ready for work now, but it's a start, it's morning, and I have the afternoon to get back in here and spend some time.

*LeafO*  *LeafO*  *LeafO*


It's still Sunday, and I'm home from work. I didn't get back in here to spend some time like I wanted to, but I had a good day. I did some grocery shopping after work and then after I got home, I put myself to the task of cooking up a big kettle of soup. Then, I took myself a nap, because I was too tired to do much else. I woke up after an hour and enjoyed a bowl of the soup I had simmering, watched a little T.V. and now I'm finishing my entry for the day.

I had an idea for a story, and worked it out pretty well at work today. Now, I need to get it from paper on to the computer and in here, then work on it and see if I can't add another item to my portfolio. It's been quite a while since I wrote a story, and I'm kind of excited about getting this one going.

Now, it's time for Rhonda to get home, and then we can enjoy a bowl of soup together and watch a little T.V. as we relax before bed. Tomorrow no alarm, and if the weather permits, I may get out for a little fishing. I also have a little work to get done but that shouldn't take too long. After the fishing and getting some things done for work, I'm hoping I can get in here and work on my story as well as read some by others.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793450-Sunday