*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793760-Thoughts-about-Clothes-Hanger
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#793760 added October 8, 2013 at 3:22pm
Restrictions: None
Thoughts about Clothes-Hanger
Have you ever wondered about clothes-hangers? Have you ever wondered if the mate in a dark closet? Have you ever wonder, when you open a closet door to get out a dress or pair of slacks, why there appears to be more empty clothes-hangers in there then there was when you opened it before. I know part of the explanation is that you remove the clothes you are going to wear and put the empty hanger back in the closet, but I do not think that is the complete explanation. There always seems to be five or six more empty hangers in the closet then there was the day before.

Each morning, whenever I open the closet door, there seems to be more empty hangers then there were the night before. I can remove the empty hangers and put them in another closet, but the next morning I have more empty hangers in the closet and the ones I put in the empty closet have doubled or tripled in number. There does not appear to be more hangers holding clothes, so this phenomena only happens with empty hangers. I would like to know if my empty clothes-hangers are procreating in my closet or are the reproducing like one celled creatures by splitting into 2, 4, 16, 256, etc. I hope they do no reproduce like amoebas because if they do then humanity is in a great deal of trouble. If hangers reproduce like amoebas we will soon be drowning in the damn things.

I used to think that his phenomena happened only with wire hanger, but recently I have come to realize it is happening with plastic hangers as well. Before I gave Mom's clothes away, I had more plastic hangers then I needed. Since giving the clothes away the problem has increased and I do not know what to do with the excess hangers. I suppose I could put them in the recycle bin, but I hate to toss anything that can be used. I think the only solution is to take enough with me for my clothes, leave a few in each closet, and give the rest away. I will leave all the closet doors open because I suspect that empty clothes-hangers can only breed in the dark. I could be wrong about this assumption, since I have never actually witnessed the hangers "getting it on".





© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793760-Thoughts-about-Clothes-Hanger