*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793702-I-Lost-Last-Weeks-To-Do-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#793702 added October 7, 2013 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
I Lost Last Week's To Do List
On Sunday
I created this week's To Do List
and began in on Monday
October 6, 2013.

This morning, when I looked at the date on the computer I realized that I put the wrong dates on my the list. I looked at the computer and then at the Monday date on my printout. I fixed that and then I realized that I put them beside "Research 4 Novel" instead of "Survey Activities". Since there were a couple of items I had not put on the list, I decided to correct everything and print the list out again. I started to look for last week's "To Do List", which had the items I wanted to add to this week's list on the bottom; I could not find last week's list.

I lost last week's list. I think I threw it away. I cannot remember the items I wrote down for this week's list. I know they were important at the time, but apparently they were not important enough for me to remember. I have not accomplished everything on today's list and I am a bit upset because some of them were A priority items. I know I did not spent the entire day dawdling because I went to Smith's Food & Drug this afternoon to pick up a couple of prescriptions. I admit to sitting down on the couch and going to sleep sometime after I returned from the grocery store, but I do not think I slept very long.

I fixed myself a ham and cheese sandwich and then sit down on the couch to eat. I turned on the television (that was a mistake), ate the sandwich, and went to sleep. I am lucky I did not go to sleep while I was eating. I woke up thinking that "Ancient Aliens" were the "Unusual Suspects" in a murder, I have stop channel surfing before I take my naps. I also have to stop taking naps so late in the afternoon because is messes up my fitful nightly sleep. Now I suppose I will not get to the couch until about 11:30 pm PDT, which is all right since I can still put the eye drops in my eyes before midnight.

Maybe I should put "Afternoon Nap" on next week's "To Do List" and make it an A priority. When I take the nap I can check it off or I can just ignore it dawdle away my time doing something else besides the items on the "To Do List". I still have until midnight Pacific Daylight Time to complete the rest of the important stuff on the list. The B and C priorities can wait until another time to complete or I can move them up on the list.

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793702-I-Lost-Last-Weeks-To-Do-List