*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794064-Blog-a-meditative-exercise
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#794064 added October 10, 2013 at 10:31pm
Restrictions: None
"Blog, a meditative exercise."
October 10, 2013

I was going to let this be my meditative blog. Then I found myself wondering what a meditative blog would even look like. I came up with some images that I hope will stimulate some dialog. When I look at the word blog, the word frog comes to mind. After much reflection I have decided that the blog and the frog are related. The Blog gets it's name from being a blue og and the frog from being a frowny og. The frog tends to be kind of jumpy and loves to eat flies (no wonder the og frowns.) On the other hand the blog waits for the writer to fill empty space. Before that happens it feels blue. Blogs are known for being quite obsessive that may be because in the course of getting the blues they might also get obsesses, which happen to be related to absesses. But that happens to be another story for a later date.

The profound part of my rumination was in thinking what a blog and frog might sire. I thought about it mightily and considered that two very real possilities were a flog and and a brogs. The flog is the more well known of the two. I have known more than a few people that would rather avoid being having a flog or being flogged for that matter. This means it would be a good idea to keep your frog and blog happy. The blog from what a understand is a dialect of scottish ilk. That's enough need to get to work. That's Og folks!!!

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794064-Blog-a-meditative-exercise