*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794355-Day-11-Hobbies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alexi
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1956038
30 days of character building kept here. Oct 2013.
#794355 added October 16, 2013 at 2:57pm
Restrictions: None
Day 11 Hobbies

Day 11 - What is your characters hobbies? Write at least 300 words explaining your characters hobbies
.

What to include? - http://www.stormthecastle.com/the-list-of-hobbies.htm List of hobbies for your use.

Jennifer Chandler and her parents had moved to The house in Dorset when she was five. She was introduced to horse riding from that age. Her parents David and Debbie were keen that she learn and hired a qualified trainer to teach Jenny. They bought Jenny her first mare a month after the move and Jenny fell in love with her. She learned how to muck out and clean her tack and store it after her ride was over. How to feed her horse, she named her Copper and got to know her and her temperament. Jenny was totally unafraid of the mare's Size. They both bonded.

With the help of her trainer and the woman who ran the stable block, Jenny learned to saddle and walk her horse. Soon she was on Copper and learning to master riding. The reins were her tool and Copper was adapting to her new owner.

Jenny was told to stay clear of fences and trees, she went out daily and before long was doing jumps around a prepared field. Jenny looked the part of a professional rider in her Jodhpers and riding boots and a riding hat that protected her from danger.

George and Kirsty were the best friends of Jenny's father and mother. There son Michael had grown up with Jenny and they were best friends. they grew and learned to ride together. They also attended the same private school.

Michael and Jenny both learned to swim and made it a regular weekly event. This built up their strength.

Reading was another of Jenny's loves and she would often go sit in the summer house across the garden. it was hidden by trees. Jenny would sit on a comfy powder blue sofa and quietly reading for hours. Her parents always knew where to find her.

Michael would join her there and they would talk about the future and what they would be when grown up.
The House in Dorset was tranquil and far enough away from the noises of the world. In fact they both loved this little bit of heaven on earth.

Word count 333




© Copyright 2013 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794355-Day-11-Hobbies