*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794787-Getting-a-Cat-Scan
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#794787 added October 17, 2013 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Getting a Cat Scan
October 16, 2013*Confused*

I embark on a new adventure today, which means one of two things a cat is scanning my lungs for something or some person is scanning my lungs for a cat that somehow slipped in when I was not looking. No matter how you look at it there is some anxiety associated with the undertaking of the mission. I have two cats of my own, which makes me wonder what they have been up to plotting and planning. I was of the opinion that all cats did was nap. I knew something must be up. They have been paying more attention to me lately. Which makes me wonder if I take my own cat to do the scan do I get a discount? My cats are incredibly talented. They can jump up high in the air without sticking their claws in tender places. They can eat, go to the bathroom, play, fetch when they are in the mood, snuggle and hunt for bugs and mice that may be lurking around the corner. Knowing all this does not comfort me that much. I get the feeling if I let my cats scan me for any length of time they would probably get bored and take a nap. Another remote possibility is they want me to go all that way to scan a cat for who knows what reason. *Sleep*

I wonder if my cats know something all these medical people don't. When in doubt take a nap. Of course this does not get the cat out of my lungs any faster. I decided to talk to my boss seeing if he wanted to offer his sympathies.
"Well do you want to work or not"?*Pthb*
That was all he cared about. So here I sit wondering what the day will have in store for me. I am glad I have God to talk with. I am not sure a cat even knows that God is dog spelled backward. For a dyslexic cat this could definitely present issues.
God says, Be anxious for nothing, but in all things give thanks. I guess thats it in a nutshell.
Say a prayer if you will that the cats do their job.(I am not optimistic, even as I type my two cats sleep). I am thankful for people to blog to. You are like a church. I can cast my care upon you and know that God cares about me and others in need. God bless you all. *Delight*

Moral of story: There is more than one way to scan a cat!!! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794787-Getting-a-Cat-Scan