*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795086-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#795086 added October 19, 2013 at 11:07pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
I need to get this done now or it may not get done. It's late, almost ten o'clock here, and eleven WdC time. I worked today, which seems to add to the problem of getting in here late. I also took a nap, then did a little work online, and a little work for work.

After, we had supper, then put a movie on. It's a two part thing and we are just getting into part two. My hand is looking better, but it's not right. Very possibly broken, with quite a bit of tissue damage to the area of impact. I can't understand why it's not purple and discolored, but there is an underlying blackness to the tissue around the injury. I suppose some deep bruising going on in there.

I can move my thumb around alright, but there is some kind of popping that takes place in the hand above the thumb at times. Also, the thumb itself feels as if it's sleeping and the ache is more in the wrist area today, unless something makes contact with the actual point of injury, then there is sever pain that radiates up my arm.

I have to assume the break is a lateral crack running with the bone, so not much can be done about it. I'll monitor it for another day and if it seems to be necessary, I will go in to see my doctor on Monday. I'm hoping to see it improve even a little, indicating I won't have to go in. My fear is they will put it in a cast to restrict any movement, and I won't be able to work at all for a while.

I wouldn't mind the time off, but I sure would miss the wages. Also, if I do have a cast put on, I won't be able to type with my left hand, and that has all the most popular vowel keys. So, hopefully things will show some improvement and I will be able to let this heal on it's own.

Now, it's back to the movie, another glass of brandy, and then bed. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795086-Saturday