*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795168-Knowing-Who-is-Lord
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#795168 added October 20, 2013 at 8:29pm
Restrictions: None
Knowing Who is Lord
*Hand**Hand*
October 20, 2013

My major reflection that arises out of my week is sorting out what it means to know who the Lord is. Early in the week I was anxious to the point of tears and self doubt. I was sickly and wondered if I would ever get well. I was getting a cat scan for the first time in my life. Did this mean I had cancer? I have since that time been feeling better. I culminated a tough week by singing with all my heart "In my heart there rings a melody, there rings a melody of Love!! *Inlove*

This is my hope for all who still try to sort out the issue of who is in control. I like the image of the hand of God reaching down a hand to take us up to be with all the heavenly host. This is the image I have with Peter as the carpenter (builder's) hand reaches down to someone knew what it meant to live in the darkness of the deep. May God reach out of heaven to pull you up, not because of anything you say or do, but due to the fact we want to know of God and concerning who we are in relationship to God. May we all find ways to be this presence to others. In so doing God's caring presence reigns supreme. Look up-God is not far away. God might be no more than a heart beat away.*Laugh*

Jesus wants to come into your heart. Each heartbeat is like a knock of the door. Open the door!!

*DoorBl*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795168-Knowing-Who-is-Lord