*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795318-Day-10
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest · #1959431
All the contest entries in one place! Maybe they won't be so late now, haha.
#795318 added October 22, 2013 at 8:49am
Restrictions: None
Day 10
Summons

Alicia slammed the mammoth of a book closed. She had what she needed. All she could do now was try the spell, and hope it worked. She rose, the long ceremonial gown following her steps as she left her study room.

She pushed open the heavy wooden door and entered the spelling room. She went to her desk and opened a side drawer. Wands of every kind shifted and rolled with the movement. She targeted the wand she wanted, a long wand make of oak, and picked it up. She turned and set up candles all around the room. She waved her wand and the candles all burst into light.

Alicia walked to the center of the room and took a deep breath. She raised her wand and began the spell.

“EGO voco continuo omnipotens phasmatis , quod redimio him volo. Redimio ut meus vox quod meus mos vadum exsisto suus own. Haud vox vadum is tribuo insquequo EGO to order is.” She flourished her wand.

She quickly moved away as the floor before her turned bright red. She held her breath as a figure rose up.

“Hello again, Alicia.” The figure spoke, his figure solidifying. His ghostly form became human, and he dropped, feet hitting the ground.

“I’ve bound you proper this time, you won’t be able to sneeze without my say so.”

“Now now now, is that really a way to treat an old friend?” The ghost pouted.

“When that friend tried to wreak havoc the last time it was summoned, yes.” Alicia moved forward, giving her longtime friend a hug. “I have a job for you, if you’re interested.”

“Of course I am, but let’s chat for a bit, no need to jump right into business.” The ghost returned the hug.
The ghost turned and waved his hand dismissing the candles. Tables of food and drink came in its place.

“So what has been happening with you?” The ghost laughed, and sat down to enjoy the day
© Copyright 2013 TheQuillDragon (UN: thequilldragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheQuillDragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795318-Day-10