*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796140-Good-Morning-Tuesday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#796140 added October 29, 2013 at 10:19am
Restrictions: None
Good Morning, Tuesday
Good Morning, Tuesday,

It's nice to see you again. It's nice to wake up and know that every day is a adventure. I checked the weather report for Las Vegas and, according to http://www.weather.com/, the wind is supposed to be variable between 5 and 6 mph, which is a lot better then yesterday's 18 to 35 mph winds. The gentler winds means that I might be able to go out today and do what I was supposed to do yesterday, which was look at a studio apartment.

I do not want a studio apartment. I know I thought I wanted to live in one, but now I want a one-bedroom apartment. Unfortunately, there is a difference between what I want and what I can afford. I will call the manager about the studio apartment and, if it is still available, I will go and look at it. The only furniture I want to take with me are the computer desks, the computers, the television, the television stand, the small black dining table, the dishes in the china closet, and four chairs. I have to take my clothes, not that I want to take most of them because I need a new wardrobe, but getting a new clothes my be beyond my budget.

That last sentence sounded a bit depressing, but I'm not depressed this morning. I'm in a good mood. I decided that I need to get back to doing survey and I did three or four surveys that went to my gmail inbox. I also joined a new survey group, I'm not sure it was a good idea since I'm moving soon, but I can always change my address when I move. I have decided to do only the surveys going to my gmail.com and cox.net inboxes. I will alternate the days I check for surveys in those account to every other day. Since I filled out surveys gmail account today I will do the surveys in the Cox.com inbox tomorrow.

Yesterday wasn't a wasted day, at least not completely. I posted my goals at "Weekly Goals and I did some portfolio housekeeping. I changed the words in my header and added a cover. I also made one change in the biography section. I'm planning to do a bit more housekeeping within the next few day. This morning, I put my writing.com port address as the signature for my cox.net e-mails and I will do the same with my gmail signatures. I suppose I should check the yahoo as well; I don't sent very many e-mails from that address, but I not need to make sure that the signature has my port address in it.

My weekly goals for this week are

1. Review at least 15 items
2. 30-Day Blogging Challenge
3. Enter 3 contests

It was nice writing you, Tuesday. I don't know if I will write another letter in a while, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate you. Tuesday, you are a fun day and I enjoy our time together every week.

Sincerely,
Prosperous Snow
AKA Neva F. Darbe


© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796140-Good-Morning-Tuesday