*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798240-Making-contact-with-WDC-Ghost-Users
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#798240 added November 19, 2013 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Making contact with WDC Ghost Users
Been seeing a lot of WDC Ghosts (that's my newly minted term for Registered Users, due to the faded grey suitcases and the way they seem to pop in, out and about when one least expects it) hanging about lately. Perhaps it just seems that way because I've been interacting with them more often than usual the past couple of days. From responses to "Note: *Clock2* 36-HOUR MISSION *Clock2* 1..." to the lovely SashaKate liking my "Note: Thanks a mill to [Link To Item #1300305] for the..." I unconsciously make note every time I see a post from one of these spectral entities.

Why is this blog worthy? Because I had a stray thought (been having a ton of those lately, exacerbated recently by PatrickB 's plea in his amazing Review of "R.A.G.E." for me to finish something new and worthwhile; been at my new job almost 6 weeks now, the creative juice is slowly but surely beginning to flow in me again). Are there any groups supporting these ethereal beings? I'm not so much interested in encouraging them all to publish items (though that would be amazing); but I am curious about why some of them stick around for years without any recorded interest in writing themselves. Do they prefer to post work elsewhere? Are they published and so just interested in reading? What are their favorite things to do online? Etc.

I searched 'Registered User' and was rewarded with only one result, which led to Invalid Review .

Currently online this instant
Registered Users: 416
Registered Authors: 208

Exactly twice as many Users as Authors and that's fairly normal from other times I've checked. This mysterious force of perusers is vast and I want to know what they're up to!

Wonder if it would be worth pursuing a deeper more educated understanding of these particular Members.

© Copyright 2013 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798240-Making-contact-with-WDC-Ghost-Users