*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800146-Reviewing-2013-Question-12--13-Inspiration-and-Images
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#800146 added December 13, 2013 at 7:44pm
Restrictions: None
Reviewing 2013: Question 12 & 13: Inspiration and Images
What is my inspiration to write?
Question from an Unknown Source

I find inspiration anywhere, everywhere, and everywhen. My inspiration comes for life, nature, the sacred scriptures, etc. The sacred scriptures that inspire me most are the Baha'i wrings. When I read the scripture reveal by Baha'u'llah or the Bab, I find ideas for poem; especially when I pray just before reading them. I also find inspiration in the writing of 'Abdu'l-Baha. These are only a few of the places I find inspiration because I can look out my front window at the dying pine tree or the yellow grass of winter and find something to write about.

What images do I have that could be in a story?
Question from an Unknown Source

The images I would like to be in a story are those showing the unity of the human race. I want to express the idea that the future of humanity, the United States, and Earth is glorious. I want to show that this present darkness will pass and the people of earth will emerge from it united. I am not sure how I will portray these images and I am not sure if I will live long enough to do it in the way I want, but those are the images I want to portray in my stories.

Thought of the Day: “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” - Maya Angelou

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800146-Reviewing-2013-Question-12--13-Inspiration-and-Images