*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800201-Reviewing-2013-Questions-14-to-21
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#800201 added December 14, 2013 at 3:47pm
Restrictions: None
Reviewing 2013: Questions 14 to 21
Questions from Wild Minds Network
http://wildminds.ning.com/

Do I daydream more often then I think is normal?

Yes! I do this on a daily basis and often more then once a day.

Have I built up a character or characters that are idealized versions of myself?

Yes! I have created several different version of this idealized character over the years, but all of them have always had the same name. The names of the characters are different from my birth name and my online name.

Do I feel more empowered in my daydreams?

Yes!

Am I starting to enjoy daydreaming better then the real world?

Yes! My daydreaming is more exciting then the real world and I am in control in my daydreams.

Is daydreaming starting to interfere with my day-to-day activities?

My daydreams have always interfered with my day-to-day activities. Sometimes they interfere more then at other times, but it is a constant battle to keep them from stopping my day-to-day activities entirely.

Do I enact some movements like pacing or moving my hands?

Yes, sometimes.

What are the triggers that causes me to go off in a daydream?

The triggers are (1) depression, (2) fear, (3) unoccupied mind, and (4) not wanting to face a difficulty or problem head on.

What do I do to deal with this issue on a daily basis?

I try to keep my mind busy. When I am washing dishes or doing routine task I recite prayers or scriptures I've memorized. When my mind is active with writing or some task I need to focus my attention on then the daydreams are easy to deal with, but when I'm doing routine task that I don't have to think about then I have difficulty dealing with them. The same thing goes for depression and encountering difficulties or problem that I don't have an immediate solution.


© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800201-Reviewing-2013-Questions-14-to-21