*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800781-Night-of-the
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#800781 added December 22, 2013 at 11:05pm
Restrictions: None
Night of the...
...futbol championship; day of the iguana...

Ganó La Liga en penales...

Me:

Saw iguanas or lizards on the ground and in the trees in Nicoya. Took a couple photos.

Ate my gallo pinto (no iguana) at the market. Sunday is slow day. Bought turkey-ham and white cheese. Later wanted an empanada. The guy gifted me one (because it was "dead").

Talked with a Dutch couple. They're bicycling across Costa Rica.

Got pissed off during/after a phone call. But I already posted that at facebook. The sad part? No one seems to care. If girlfriend breaks a nail, sure... but anything important?

Was tired this morning so instead of going to a beach I stayed in town.

So... two days in Carmona de Nandayure without internet didn't kill me, but it's one of the reasons I came to Nicoya.

Carmona is a nice small town that reminds me of the small towns in Kansas that no one visits.

Green this year ... last year it was in a bad drought.

Tomorrow? I dunno.

Beach? Call my bank? SCREAM?
46.186

© Copyright 2013 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800781-Night-of-the