*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800896-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1966446
Here is a handbook with useful data about EntrĂ¼stung and his world!
#800896 added December 24, 2013 at 1:06pm
Restrictions: None
Gods and Goddesses of Entrüstung's Butcher Maul
Bathur- This sleazy goddess of artisans takes the form of an adult woman. She is short and has a curvy build. She has no hair, but instead her head is covered in bony plates. Her narrow eyes are plum-colored. She has black skin. Her outfit is made from the primeval material of the universe, and is that of a laborer. She carries a ring of keys. She has four arms.

Shatu- This calm goddess of the sun takes the form of a young woman. She has a wide-hipped build. Her large eyes are sky-blue. She has china-white skin. She is usually portrayed nude. She carries a boomerang. She brings sunlight into the darkest corners. She sometimes takes the form of a column of light.

Urondug- This ethical god of winter takes the form of a teenage elven boy. He has a narrow build. He is bald. His eyes are like crystals of ice. He has ivory skin covered in changing irregular designs. He is usually portrayed as wearing an unusual uniform that is mostly purple in color, and which incorporates wave-like designs. He also wears a charm. He carries a shield shaped like a snow flake.

Irtual- This goddess of prophecy takes the form of an older woman. She has a busty build. She is bald. Her slanted eyes are vermillion. Her skin appears to be covered in writing. She is usually portrayed as wearing an uncomplicated uniform. She carries an almanac. She sometimes takes the form of a squid.

Iaulrauin- This god of history takes the form of an older man with the beard of time that is longer than anyone can ever measure. He is tall and has a broad-shouldered build. He is usually portrayed as wearing a dignified costume that is mostly jade-colored in color, and which is covered in clock designs. He carries a pocket watch. He can age or de-age anyone or anything.

Farol- This self-righteous goddess of segen takes the form of a maiden. She is short and has a wide-hipped build. Her round eyes are violet. She has china-white skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing a no-nonsense uniform and a bracelet. She carries an orb. Her nose is elegant. She is accompanied by otherworldly creatures.

Turul- This goddess of robbers takes the form of a young woman. She has a graceful build. She has short hair in four different styles, one per head. Her wide eyes are pine-green. She has white skin. Her outfit is made from golden materials, and is that of a cat burglar with a one piece skin tight suit. She carries a sling. She has four heads. She can grant or take away theiving abilities. She sometimes takes the form of a shadowy figure.

Thet- This god of autumn takes the form of an adult man. He has a feminine build. His narrow eyes are orange. He has white skin. He is usually portrayed as wearing a revealing costume made from autumn leaves. He carries an bag full of leaves. His mouth is small. He causes plants to ripen instantly. He sometimes takes the form of a rabbit. He often spreads the leaves of Autumn from his bag of leaves.

Faegingi- This goddess of gates takes the form of a young woman with great beauty. She is short and has a voluptuous build. Her wide eyes are tangerine-colored. She is usually portrayed as wearing a mysterious outfit (which incorporates hexagon designs) and various pieces of jewelry. She can pass from any location to another with ease.

Inglaili- This outgoing goddess of villainy takes the form of a maiden. She has an angular build. Her large eyes are blue. She has tanned skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing a severe costume made from human limbs. She carries a spiked club with human flesh hanging from it's spikes.

Ellinan- This conceited goddess of forges takes the form of a maiden. She is very short and has a leggy build. Her large eyes are sky-blue. She has dark skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing an unconventional suit of armor. She carries a shovel. She has large feet. She sometimes takes the form of a cavern to let men become forever lost in her wonders. She is credited for digging the forges.

Orde- This goddess of culture takes the form of an adult woman. She is inhumanly tall and has a muscular build. She has amethyst hair worn in a style that resembles a sea urchin. Her wide eyes are milky-white. She has pine-green skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing a weird outfit made from the hide of a dead bison, and various rings. She carries a cymbal. She has arms that split into two arms at the elbow. She sometimes takes the form of a lizard.

Hurgla- This goddess of rivers takes the form of a mature woman with the teeth of a shark. She is inhumanly tall and has a thin build. Her slitted eyes are white. Her outfit is that of a bard, is covered in irregular designs, and it is mostly ebony in color. She also wears various talismans. She carries a warhammer.

Immau- This tactless goddess of warriors takes the form of an adult woman with a scorpion hanging from her neck looking like an obsidian necklace. She has a leggy build. Her hooded eyes are beyrl-green. Her outfit is that of a knight, and it is mostly gray in color. She carries a horseman's pick. She can impart an unstoppable berserker rage in worshippers.

Etulla- This shy goddess of seas takes the form of an adult woman with her hair taking the form of an octopus. She is tall and has a leggy build. Her outfit is that of an innocent girl. She can call forth waves of water no matter where she is.

Irunim- This goddess of money takes the form of an adult woman. She has an elegant build. She is bald. Her hooded eyes are gold with silver iris and copper pupils. She has orange skin covered in tattoos of coins of various currency. She is usually portrayed as wearing a sleeveless rich fur coat and various armbands. She carries a box full of money. She has four eyes. She has arms that split into three arms at the elbow. She sometimes takes the form of a shark. She is known to drop money from her box on the ground for those who are less fortunate to pick up and use.

Tutugla- This broken-hearted goddess of love takes the form of a mature woman. She is short and has a busty build. She has long beautiful red hair. Her down turned eyes are yellow. She has ocean blue skin. Her outfit is that of a sculptor. She carries a poisoned dagger. She has small feet. She sometimes takes the form of a fox.

Falaurir- This predictable goddess of light takes the form of a pregnant woman. She has a wide-hipped build. Her round eyes are purple. Her skin seems almost transparent, with a strange glow inside her body. She is usually portrayed as wearing a flattering uniform made from the leather of fish, and various pieces of jewelry. She carries a dart. Her nose is small. She is often named when describing the glow in pregnant women.

Lavauron- This optimistic goddess of the poor takes the form of an older woman. She is short and has a plump build. She is bald. Her slitted eyes are gold. She has black skin covered in a white zig-zag designs. She is usually portrayed as wearing rags of orange cloth only covering her bosom and hips. She carries a sign that will thaw even the coldest of hearts, all her proceeds go to the poor. She sometimes takes the form of a pigeon.

Miakot- This fearsome goddess of music and paintings that takes the form of a maiden. She has a voluptuous build. She is blue haired with elven ears. Her almond-shaped eyes are soot-black. She has olive-green skin covered in musical notes. Her outfit is that of an academic, and it is mostly yellow in color. She carries an easel with canvas and paints. She always seems to be accompanied by an invisible band. She'll randomly ask for mortals to stand in her paintings and she hum a tune while painting them. These mortals then leave with the catching tune and have a better day. She sometimes takes the form of a Quelea with the rest of her band taking the same form making beautiful songs and majestic art.

Kaena- This goddess of funerals takes the form of a young woman. She is tall and has a voluptuous build. Her large eyes are apple-green. Her body is that of a dying body, both still looking slightly alive and dead. She is usually portrayed as wearing an attractive outfit. She carries a jar full of tree bark. Her lips are very full. She has no shadow.

Lani- This unwise goddess of honor takes the form of an adult woman with the eyes of a wolf. She has a curvy build. Her hair is brown. Her outfit is made from the souls of great heroes, and is that of a pickpocket. She believes that heroes come in all forms from lowly pickpockets to knights and even the working road worker is a hero to somebody, that they all have honor.

Wetugora- This air head goddess of destiny takes the form of a mature woman an eagle on her shoulder. She is very short and has an elegant build. She is usually portrayed as wearing a weird uniform that is mostly scarlet in color, and which is covered in wave-like designs.

Lauro- This goddess of starvation takes the form of a mature woman. She is tall and has a voluptuous build. She has red hair worn in a style that resembles a peacock's tail. Her slitted eyes are amethyst. She has china-white skin. Her outfit is that of a model. She carries a sword-breaker. She also wears a necklace. She can cause people to starve to death.

Vangulal- This god of rock takes the form of a mature elven man. He is tall and has a lean build. He has midnight black hair. His round eyes are purple. He has tan skin. He is usually portrayed as wearing a bizarre outfit and a crown. He carries a throwing star. He has hollow cheeks. He can cause earthquakes.

Imarna- This goddess of wind, sky and clouds takes the form of an adult woman. She has a feminine build. She has green hair worn in a style that resembles a pair of wings. Her slanted eyes are cream-colored. She is often portrayed nude. She has black skin. She carries a flag. She can lead people to secret places with great views of the sky. She sometimes takes the form of a winged wolf.

Irtharg- This goddess of doctors takes the form of an adult woman. She is very short and has a voluptuous build. Her head has four horns and is bald. Her four round eyes are blue. She has beige skin. Her outfit is that of a professor. She carries a walking-staff. She can heal any wound or injury. She sometimes takes the form of any of the great healers of history.

Baiavau- This goddess of travelers takes the form of a young woman. She is inhumanly tall and has a curvy build. Her outfit is that of a teacher, incorporates bizarre designs, and it is mostly black in color. She also wears a protective visor.

Faruth- This pompous goddess of skin changers takes the form of an adult woman with five heads: Wolf, Human, Wasp, Penguin and Elephant. She has a curvy build. Her human head has mauve hair worn in a style that resembles a crown. Her slitted eyes are black. Her body is just a ghostly form. She is usually portrayed as wearing an unusual suit of armor made from human souls, and a charm. She carries a human skull. She is surrounded by a lethal iron-gray aura.

Gwegwe- This watchful goddess of forests takes the form of a young elven woman. She is short and has a lean build. Her large eyes are jet black. She has teal skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing a severe suit of armor that is mostly beyrl-green in color. She carries a dagger. She travels through trees as if they were doors.

Fandugla- This laid-back goddess of emotions takes the form of a young woman. She is very tall and has a wide-hipped build. Her deep-set eyes are grass-green. She has light-colored skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing a complicated uniform that is mostly green in color. She carries a compass. She can create - or destroy - emotions. She sometimes takes the form of a coati.

Cammetu- This promiscuous goddess of rape, adultery, unrequited pleasure and sexual sin takes the form of a maiden with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has pale skin. She is tall and has a curvy build. She is usually portrayed as nude, sometimes carrying her clothes made from light in a satchel. She sometimes takes the form of a clam.

Baullill- This misunderstood goddess of sleep, dreams, nightmares, premonitions, night, stars and the moon takes the form of a young woman. She is short and has a wide-hipped build. Her slanted eyes are blue. She has ruddy skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing a tight uniform made from human dreams, and various amulets. She carries a bell. She seems to distort space around her.

Oturil- This goddess of lightning and storms takes the form of a maiden. She is very tall and has a curvy build. She has curly white hair worn in a straightforward style. Her eyes can shoot forth bolts of lightning. She has china-white skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing an impractical uniform and a talisman. She carries a boomerang. She is always surrounded by flashes of lightning.

Maminang- This combative goddess of civilization and architecture takes the form of a mature woman. She is short and has a lean build. She is orange haired. Her almond-shaped eyes are white. She has white skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing a revealing suit of armor that is mostly green in color. She also wears various armbands. She carries a the simple machines in each hand with two hands holding building plans. She has eight arms.

Iarori- This rambunctious goddess of hunting takes the form of a young woman. She is short and has an elegant build. She has straight, brick-red hair worn in a style that resembles a mysterious hood. Her beady eyes are night-black. She has light-colored skin. She is usually portrayed nude. She carries a crossbow. Her hands are large. She moves from place to place instantly. She sometimes takes the form of a hawk.

Shatula- This moralistic goddess of fire takes the form of a mature woman. She is very tall and has an athletic build. She has blue hair with white strands and bangs. She has prominent red eyes. Her outfit is that of a cleric, and it is mostly white in color. She is always surrounded by an aura of fire.

Saurmana- This unstable goddess of trade takes the form of a maiden. She has a busty build. She has rose-red hair worn in a style that resembles a trailing ribbon. Her slitted eyes are gray. She has white skin. Her outfit is that of a money-lender, and it is mostly black in color. She also wears a diadem. She carries a sack.

Landena- This goddess of gambling and luck takes the form of an adult woman. She is tall and has a curvy build. Her wide eyes are cobalt-blue. She has ruddy skin. Her outfit is made from animal skins, and is that of a sculptor. She carries a telescope. She can bestow or take good fortune. She sometimes takes the form of an alligator.

Orormmi- This goddess of lawyers takes the form of an adult woman. She is inhumanly tall and has a slender build. She has gray hair worn in a style that resembles a cobra's hood. Her slanted eyes are sky-blue. She has china-white skin. Her outfit is that of a seer, and it is mostly black in color. She also wears a crown. She carries a gavel.

Irurca- This goddess of beauty, lust, envy and attraction takes the form of an adult woman. She is very tall and has a lithe build. She has iron-gray hair worn in a dignified style. Her narrow eyes are gray. She has ruddy skin. Her outfit is made from a strangely transparent substance, and is that of a minstrel. She carries a mirror. She has a wide forehead.

Indril- This persuasive goddess of trappers takes the form of a maiden. She is inhumanly tall and has a curvy build. Her wide eyes are green. She is usually portrayed as wearing a simple uniform that is mostly brown in color. She also wears various rings. She is always surrounded by unnaturally powerful hunting-dogs.

Balain- This studious goddess of the harvest takes the form of an adult woman. She is very short and has a busty build. Her hair reminds one of a row of cultivated plants. Her narrow eyes are chestnut. Her skin has plants growing from it. She is usually portrayed as wearing a dignified suit of armor and a hat. She carries a dead dandelion with it's seeds blowing in the wind. She causes plants to ripen instantly.

Lainguna- This happy goddess of butchers, chefs, cooking and food takes the form of a maiden with the hair the same colors of a tiger. She has a busty build. She has tanned skin. She has prominent red eyes. She is usually portrayed as wearing a sexy costume that is mostly blood red in color. She carries a cleaver. She can take the form of a snake.

Imardrni- This goddess of creativity takes the form of a young woman with the traits of a squirrel. She is short and has a plump build. She is usually portrayed as wearing an impractical uniform that is mostly green in color. She also wears various rings. She causes people to lapse into creative trances.

Vatuitulaela- This goddess of truth takes the form of a young woman. She is tall and has an athletic build. Her large eyes are gray. She has tan skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing an attractive suit of armor that is mostly brown in color, and which incorporates block designs. She carries a mace. She can never be deceived.

Kalakaur- This goddess of slavery takes the form of an adult woman. She is inhumanly tall and has a voluptuous build. Her beady eyes are brown. She has light-colored skin. Her outfit a sexy suit of armor that is mostly pink. She also wears a ring. She carries a man-catcher. She sometimes takes the form of the worst nightmare of any seer.

Sardu- This generous goddess of bloodshed, battle and war takes the form of a maiden. She is tall and has an angular build. Her round eyes are green. She has dark skin. Her outfit is that of a fighter, and it is mostly smoke-gray in color. She carries a whip. She sometimes takes the form a bear.

Harinir- This goddess of lies takes the form of a young woman. She is very short and has a wasp-waisted build. She has curly, brown hair worn in a style that resembles a comet's trail. Her eyes have a hypnotic quality to them. Her skin is constantly changing colors. She is usually portrayed nude. She carries an axe. She sometimes takes the form of a hawk.

Saronin- This philandering goddess of smithing takes the form of a young woman. She has a slender build. She has red and yellow worn in a style that resembles a fire. Her close set eyes are magenta. She has tangerine-colored skin. She is usually in a sexy suit of armor made of copper metal. She carries an smithing hammer. She can draw metal forth from ore with a touch.

Vard- This god of mages takes the form of a teenage boy. He has a boyish build. He is bald. His slanted eyes are purple. His body is covered in chestnut scales. His outfit is that of a diviner, and it is mostly milky-white in color. He carries a still-beating human heart. He has arms that split into two arms at the elbow. He has long, pointed ears. He sometimes takes the form of a deer.

Thaungla- This poised goddess of revenge takes the form of an adult woman. She is tall and has a lithe build. Her almond-shaped eyes are beige. She has ruddy skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing a complicated outfit that is mostly yellow in color, and which incorporates spiral designs. She carries a folio. She can see into a person's heart. She sometimes takes the form of a whirling cloud of blades.

Ororona- This goddess of heroism takes the form of a mature woman. She has a feminine build. Her blonde hair is worn in the style of a horse's mane. Her hooded eyes are orange. She is usually portrayed as wearing a plain costume and a hood. She has moss green skin. She carries a burning stick of incense. She manifests in the hearts of would-be-heroes. She sometimes takes the form of a fox.

Fatha- This social goddess of illness takes the form of a mature woman. She has a lean build. She has gray hair worn in a style that resembles a rooster's crest. Her wide eyes are purple. She has tanned skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing an elaborate suit of armor that is mostly soot-black in color, and which is covered in pentagon designs. She carries a spear.

Niringla- This artistic goddess of massacres takes the form of a maiden. She has a thin build. She is bald. Her large eyes are brick-red. Her skin forms into weapons. She is usually portrayed as wearing an uncomplicated costume that is mostly obsidian in color, and which incorporates pentagon designs. She also wears a monocle. She has an elongated face. She has a pair of bat-like wings. She sometimes takes the form of previous victims.

Vaurca- This bullying goddess of sexual virginity, women, childbirth and pregnancy takes the form of a maiden. She is tall and has a busty build. She has moss green hair worn in a style that resembles a porcupine's quills. Her droopy eyes are yellow. She has amethyst skin covered in tattoos. She is usually portrayed as wearing a practical uniform that is mostly beige in color. She carries a wine glass often sloshing with wine.

Havaunau- This dissatisfied goddess of sexual orientation and sexual expression takes the form of a maiden. She is tall and has an elegant build. She has white hair worn in a style that resembles a lion's mane. Her almond-shaped eyes are tangerine-colored. She is usually portrayed as wearing a severe suit of clothing made from living animals. Her skin appears to be covered in tattoos of words that describe sex. She carries a satchel full of items of pleasure. She can change anyones sexuality at will.
© Copyright 2013 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800896-