*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801044-Serena-Labyrinth-or-Nazareth-Clashsilver
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1966446
Here is a handbook with useful data about Entrüstung and his world!
#801044 added December 26, 2013 at 4:27pm
Restrictions: None
Serena Labyrinth or Nazareth Clashsilver
Race: Half Elf Half Human
Gender: Female
Height: 5 foot 10
Weight: 168lbs
Age: 21
Hair: brown
Eyes: purple
Occupation: Magicologist (General)
Segen: List of Segen down below
Dream: To help the world
Speciality in Combat: Use of multiple staff segen at the same time.
Status: The Hermit Mage
Home: Ponyton, Anicel

Segen List: [All the powers can be found on powerlisting.wikia.com]
Boots of Amphibian Physiology (mainly leaping and tongue hit), Belt of Weapon Infusion (Has several knife pouches allowing to throw fire knives, explosion knives, water knives, superspeed knives and other spell knives), Right Middle Finger Ring of Shapeshifting, (Can shapeshift the user), Robe of Sealing (Capable of holding 7 items at a time thus allowing seven types of magic), Staff of Suggestion (The clanking rings on the hoop make a mind numbing ring allowing subtle suggestions to people), Staff of Chlorokinet Creature Creation (Animate plants and give them basic command, not create life), Staff of Dark Shield Construction (Changes own shadow to a shield, dome or armor) and Mace of Internal Rupturing (Staff must make physical contact be it a tap or slap, to cause internal injuries).
© Copyright 2013 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801044-Serena-Labyrinth-or-Nazareth-Clashsilver