*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801147-Doggy-chaos
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#801147 added December 28, 2013 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Doggy chaos
December 27, 2013*Dog2*

It has been a day for doggy chaos. I went over to my friends house to attend to their dog and I walked into chaos. I could not believe what the dog had doing. He took the cat food off some shelving upstairs, fancy feast no less and proceeded to mash up the cans. The cans were all over the basement where he sleeps. He was in his glory. He could not understand all the fuss. What were people getting all upset about? He had decided he would much rather eat cat food than dog food.*BigSmile*

I called his owners to make sure they knew of the mayhem. The bigger part of the problem was that eating cat food gave the dog the runs. After mutual consulting it was decided to let him stay out back for a while and then put the dog in the garage which was next to the basement. He was given his warm bed, water and uneaten food. He was faced with eating his own food or none at all.
*Shock*
I guess it is better to laugh than cry. I have no doubt I will be cleaning up a lot tomorrow. The dog is older and does not realize that his body is not up to this to the degree it was up to them in times past. Some say that you can not teach an old dog new tricks. Whistles begs to differ. The adventures are ever at hand!!!*Pthb*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801147-Doggy-chaos