*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801230-Buddy
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#801230 added December 28, 2013 at 7:47pm
Restrictions: None
Buddy
December 28, 2013*Dog1*


One of my favorite pet names for my son Michael was buddy. It is the same name that he affectionately calls his son Joshua. When I recite that name all kinds of good memories come to my mind; reading instead of sleeping, loving to play with legos and wrestling are three things that immediately come to mind. In the last few weeks I am getting to know a different buddy. *Laugh*

This buddy has four legs and a tail. It was a name that my wife gave the little guy. He is helping me redefine what Buddy is and needs to be less of. Buddy is wired. He gets all excited to the max when Sharon and I get home. He is six pounds of TNT flying in every direction. I never saw Michael get wired like that. This is radical.*Shock*


Buddy likes to lick. He gets real excited and he wants to lick you in the face or wherever else he can lick you. This can be ok except when trying to get to sleep. He will not let you get sleep until he get his last lick in. God must of created the dog with this in mind. If you can't lick him join him. That is what happens every night. Buddy is right next to us under the bed covers. *Pthb*

Buddy love to take walks and walks and walks. You do not need to tell that dog to go. He has a whole other gear. The only thing that gets him to slow down is the cold weather. Too often in the cold he refuses to go outside. My wife says his poor feet get cold. Then, Buddy better run. I am glad by son did not have the gall to leave around the gifts buddy does. Although there is a story that better not tell about my son or he might not like it. *Sick*


Come to visit if you need a buddy. I might even let you rent him for a while. Just don't tell my wife. *Silent*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801230-Buddy