*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801312-Coughcoughony
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#801312 added December 29, 2013 at 3:46pm
Restrictions: None
"Coughcoughony
December 29, 2013

I can not seem to stop the coughcoughony from dragging me down. I can recall in my younger years constantly being sent to the water fountain to get a drink. My parents would be called. More often than not it was just a cough, but in the eyes and ears of others it was a noise that they would rather not hear. In my younger years it was a heavy dose of bronchitus with my chest. At times it seemed like I might cough to death. I would cringe when we would go to hear a concert or watch a movie together. People would hand me a cough drop and then I would do everything in my power not to cough. One time my mother heard from the school that they thought I might be having a hard attack.*Shock*

In my older years it is asthma that grabs on to me and won't let go. with bronchitus there was all manner of productivity and chest congestion. With my new cough it is dry and hangs on to me like a leech. Even as I type I drift between trying to go to sleep and being wakeful hoping that will get to sleep. None of the medicines seem to be working, but then again it is early.*Frown*

My kids love playing their instruments. I would like to think cacophany teaches them how to blend sounds into harmony. I guess you might say that is my goal. God has a plan and I am trusting over time I will look back at this coughcoughony as a springboard to better things. Until them prepare to hear my roar (cough). At time everyone will be so mesmerized they will come from all over the world to see me play.
*Cool*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801312-Coughcoughony