*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801480-The-End
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#801480 added December 31, 2013 at 7:13am
Restrictions: None
The End
December 31, 2013*Cry*

I wondered what "the end" would be like. I had been consistent, faithful, even obsessed about getting entries written in my blog. The decision to not post was based on the idea that my health was more important. What could be more profound than that?*RollEyes*

Yesterday started innocently enough. I arrived home at 6am like usual. It had been a rough night. I was fighting to stay awake and my body did not want to cooperate. I decide to go up to bed. I called my health care agency and they said I was to take the week off. I guess some people are more apt to listen to barking than others. I had not one complaint at the warehouse amidst constant hacking. The person I care for heard only of intimations and that was enough. I have not been exiled due to health issues for a long time. There must be something God is trying to teach me. The doctor said it was ok for me to work. The client said "NO".*Shock*

So what does the end mean anyway? I liken it to trying to figure out what heaven is like by keeping track of what my vacations are like. Sickness has more to do with my perception of hell, because of being denied things that I might otherwise want to do. I am awake out of a nice sleep, hacking away to begin my day. The line between health and sickness seems ever so fine. I am determined to change my mentality. Yesterday was the end, who says today won't be the beginning. Yesterday, I felt defeated and a cast down victim (it got real old for my wife.) Today I arise a victor to blog again. But before I can begin I need to say NO to "the end".
*Smirk*
*Laugh*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801480-The-End