*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802383-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#802383 added January 6, 2014 at 11:55pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
I almost didn't make it in time to log this on today's date. Of course, it's only ten minutes to eleven here in South Dakota, but it's ten minutes to twelve in WdC land.

I had the day off, and had a pretty good day. I was up pretty early, had a nice morning with my wife, then gave her a ride to work so I could bring the vehicle back home and plug it in. It's equipped with an engine block heater, and with the temperature not climbing higher then fifteen below zero, it was a good day to keep it plugged in.

It's actually warming now, than the high this afternoon, and by six tomorrow morning we will be out of the windchill advisory. It's only going to get a few degrees above zero, but the wind will diminish. As the week progresses, it should  get warmer and warmer, with it being pretty nice by the end of the week.

I have tomorrow off, and hope to get a few things done for work, and then just relax and enjoy a restful afternoon. I'm not sure at this point how much I want to do, and how much I want to put off till Wednesday. I will ponder is some and decide in the morning. For now, it's time to finish watching our program and turn in.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802383-Monday