*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802504-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#802504 added January 7, 2014 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Getting late again, and I'm just getting around to adding my journal entry. Not that it's real late, it's just that it's time for me to head off to bed. I get up early again tomorrow, ending my two days off for the week. Since I have to be up by three, I want to be in bed by eight-thirty. That's my time, of course; if you look at the time of my entry, it's going to be around nine-thirty, since it's an hour later there.

I had a good day, I got a lot done, and enjoyed myself. I got up with Rhonda and spent a little time talking and enjoying some coffee, then we did our Bible Study together before she had to get ready for work. I made her pancakes for breakfast, then saw her off before getting started on my stuff. I had some stuff to do for work, even though it was my day off.

I got that all taken care of, set up an interview with a potential new hire for Thursday, and then worked on some dishes and making dinner. I had dinner in the oven by the time Rhonda got home from work, so we sat and talked a bit, then I showed her some of the stuff I did around the house. After, we ate a nice dinner, watched some Netflix, and now we are finishing up our logging and getting ready for bed.

Tomorrow I work, but she is off for two days. I'll be home early enough to enjoy most of the day together with her, so I don't want to be so tired I can't function. Friday, plans are to go do some fishing since the weather will be nicer, and maybe again on Saturday. Sunday is kind of a long day, then next Monday and Tuesday I get off again. Someplace in all of this, I want to get some writing in, and trasfer some items from my computer to my portfolio.

Busy, but that's all right. I just hope things work out so I have the time I need for being this busy.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802504-Tuesday