*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802700-Key
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#802700 added January 9, 2014 at 5:13pm
Restrictions: None
Key
I have a lot to ponder about keys of late. There must be a message from somewhere that I have not heeded. Most recently I went to get a duplicate key made for my Toyota. I thought I was performing a wonderful deed for my 2014 resume. I stopped into a Walmart with groceries in hand. An elderly woman waved me to go on ahead of her at the custormer service register since I had so few items. I arrived at my spot in line and I saw a sign as if from God; keys made here.. I grabbed my car key and handed it gleefully to the salesman. He said something about an electronic key. I paid him no mind. I knew this must be God's answer to a prayer.

Sure enough, I grab the key and after several attempts get the key to work (the car actually went someplace). Later in the day I found myself stranded in my own driveway unable to go to work. I grabbed our other car and then proceeded to try to jump the car and nothing happened. Afterwards I talked with a friend sure that it was a battery issue. I decided to wait until morning to take care of it. Then I slept and woke up wondering if having the right key had something to do with the car not running. I put my origional key in the ignition and it started up with no problem.

There must be some personal application for all this arduous dramatic intrigue. One way to think of it is in seeking ways to open a persons heart or even knowledge in general, make sure you check to see whether it is electronic first.*Delight*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802700-Key