*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802858-Splashing-In-A-Puddle
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#802858 added January 11, 2014 at 1:15am
Restrictions: None
Splashing In A Puddle
Jan 11, 2014

BCOF prompt is " Would you or better yet have you done that to a friend in fun? What other silly things have you and a friend shared looking back on?
If you could write this friend an anonymous letter would they know by the situation that is was from you without you signing the letter?"

I've never heard of a national splashing in a puddle day. I guess I'm going to sound like a "Debbie Downer", but I've never had a close friend. I've only had one person that I was close to and now he's gone. As I said in another entry, it was my fault, and I drove him away. I do believe if I wrote him an anonymous letter that he would know that it was me......... The rest is too personal to write about.


News In My World!

Today and tonight has been rough on me......... I tried to read, edit the 2nd part of chapter 2 of my novel, and do some housework. All I managed to do was some laundry and run a few errands with my mom.

Have you ever had days where you felt like a failure? Have you ever felt like the world was against you? I don't mean to sound like a victium or that I'm trying to have a pity party to seek attention.

I'm going to go now. Dead Files on the travel channel is on. It's a really neat show. Y'all should watch it.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802858-Splashing-In-A-Puddle