*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802859-Day-11-Super-Slubby-Baker
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#802859 added January 11, 2014 at 7:14pm
Restrictions: None
Day 11: Super Slubby Baker!
If you could develop any superpower, what would it be and why? If it came with a significant downside or the inability to fully hone/control it (e.g. telepathy that you couldn't turn off, flying but you'd sometimes float in your sleep, invisibility but you had to concentrate to become visible), would that affect the superpower you'd choose? Would you choose to have none at all?

Well you mentioned my first choice; invisibility, but I'd have to concentrate to become visible...

I suffer from serious fly on the wall syndrome remember? Scientifically known as Feline Curiousitous. That actually doesn't sound like an awful side-affect.

2nd choice is telepathy, but only to read minds, not control things. Not turning it off could be a dangerous side-effect though....think I'm hoping that by only reading minds I won't be as much of a threat should the side-affect threaten to make me crazy, Red Phoenix style.

In my unconscious effort to mention Sands' Argeneau Vamp series in every other post, I gotta bring up the fact that I was listening to The Reluctant Vampire tonight and part of the story is about this 15 yr old new turn that has extraordinary talents, including mind reading, and they're afraid she may go 'no-fanger' or "bat $h*t crazy" in laymans terms....that would suck.

I want to be more creative with my power though...hmmm, I shall have to think on this....

---------------------------
I have decided to join "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS 1/3 of the way in! Like I said in Review of "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS" : I don't expect to win this month but if I don't sign up now who knows when I will, besides, doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how you blog the prompts ;-P

It's Creation Saturday!
Do you cook? Share with us one of your favorite recipes to prepare. Did you invent it yourself? An old family creation? If you don't cook, remind all of us why we shouldn't let you near a stove.


I hate cooking.....maybe cuz I'm lazy, maybe because eating healthy is ridiculously expensive and just thinking about that saddens me. But I DO love to bake from time to time! I learned a really neat thumbprint cookie recipe from an old college roommate. I heart baking from scratch. I don't do it nearly enough.

*20 min later*
Can't find the recipe I've used so here's another.

---------------------
ION: Future Action book/script scene, possible for
 
STATIC
The Cleaner  (13+)
12/19 SS News Feature/Co-Winner! You're a maid or cleaning person. By the way,you're male.
#1901728 by A*Monaing*Faith
:

"Something's wrong with me, I need to slow down."

"What? Why?"

"I almost killed a man just for grabbing my ass."

"You should have killed him. Guys like that are scum of the earth."

"No, I'm a killer, not a murderer."

"And the difference is?" said skeptically, eyebrow raised.

"People kill to survive, they murder to prove a point. Or simply because they can and for no better reason, it's sickening."

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802859-Day-11-Super-Slubby-Baker